[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Hosting and Termination II

Robson Ribeiro robson at mercatus.tv
Sun Jun 5 12:41:17 MST 2005

Hi again,

Sorry for not being specific. I need host and termination in the United
States where I can offer SIP/IAX termination to companies and users in Latin
America. Hosting must be dedicated so I can use my own management tools to
offer prepaid and post paid services. The collocation place doesn't really
matter as long as it is a clean and direct connection to Latin America (most
of these are in Florida, Atlanta, Maryland and New York). I already have a
hosting/termination facility in Italy and I am looking to explore the
Brazilian market.

In any case if someone has a dedicated hosting/termination already setup
with a backend prepaid/postpaid solution let me know. I could also consider
that depending on the commercial offer.

Thank you,

Robson Ribeiro