[Asterisk-biz] Referrals's

Olivier Krief olivier.krief2 at laposte.net
Sat Jun 4 00:21:08 MST 2005

Hello Dovid,

Two weeks ago or so, I posted a message asking readers to share success
stories.
I didn't get much replies (1 only).
IMHO, the reason behind that is that most readers businesses use Asterisk as
a cheap and efficient technology to produce IP Telephony Services.
In this case, customers don't involve themselves in technology choises. They
might think something like "the provider won't be fool enough to run its
business on technologies that don't run. The price is fair, I can give a
try".

As you seem to target enterprise as a system integrator, you get into a very
different situation in which showing happy Asterisk enterprise customers is
a requirement.
"What if the system fails ? I would to explain why I took such a risk."

>From my point of view, at least 80% of this list readers are IP Telephony
Service Provider, not System Integrators.

Regards