[Asterisk-biz] Truly Unlimited DID's

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Jun 3 21:50:44 MST 2005

 What you are asking for does not exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Asterisk PBX
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:02 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Truly Unlimited DID's

Hi,
I am looking for DID's with unlimited incoming and unlimited channels.
Most providers don't charge much for the DID but they then say that
there is a "normal usage patern". If one go's over then the price can
jump. There is no telling of what it will go to. I am looking for a
provider that can give me DID's at a set rate. Some of them will have
heavy usage while others will have very minimal usage. Thanks.
David
PS Oh forgot to mention, US DID's