[Asterisk-biz] Re: Truly Unlimited DID's

Lee Barken barken at rohan.sdsu.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:44:34 MST 2005

hi Matt,
  I simply object to the term "screwed".  I don't object at all if I pay
for an "unlimited" soup and salad bar and I only eat one plate.
Restaurants that use the "all you can eat" model have some profitable
customers and some unprofitable customers.  That's how their business
model operates.  I understand your point and I appreciate your ethical
approach that you don't want to take advantage of customers.  I simply
questioned the use of the term "screwed".

Best,
  -Lee