[Asterisk-biz] Backend voip setup for asterisk?

Dustin Wildes asterisk-biz at vecsector.com
Thu Jun 2 15:17:00 MST 2005

TFTP for Cisco 7940/7960 phones is finished.
I'm working on a Snom template now.

I'll be adding another module to allow a remote reboot or a mass reboot
of cisco phones from the GUI as well.
This is handy when you want to update all your SIP phones with the
latest tftp cisco firmware.

Look forward to seeing you on the forum!  :-)

--Dustin