[Asterisk-biz] DIDx.org is competition for Arbinet me thinks :)

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 28 15:36:30 MST 2005

Just so you know, if some one is sellign to us for per min bases, we charge on per
min bases.

if some one is selling flat rate to us, we are selling flat rate.

We will ask pretty soon the montly limit on the per month usage.

Rehan

> > Rehan,
> >
> > I have a question.  I could not find any info on accounting for per
> > minute rates.  Is your service only geared towards a flat fee?  I
> > certainly don't think it is fair for anybody to sell you a DID for
> > say $5 and somebody running a 24 hour a day call center picks it up
> > and keeps the line busy most of the day.  That would be a sure money
> > loser for us.  It would be nice if you had the pay per minute model
> > as well.  Otherwise it would only make sense for us to sell the DID
> > at the price of a DS0 + our markup.
> >
> Nevermind.  I just found the answer in your FAQ.
>
> > Thanks,
> >

> --
> Andres
> Network Admin
> http://www.telesip.net

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.