[Asterisk-biz] DIDx.org is competition for Arbinet me thinks :)

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 28 08:52:55 MST 2005

Dear Martin,

Thanks for the email, and thanks for the intro to didx, i hope its a good thing :)

Arbi net started as a Minuites exchange, and we are starting off as a did exchange.

I never ever see competetion as a threat, but as an opportunity.

I think coke creates market for Pepsi and Pespi does the same for Coke.

I hope there is a arbinet re-seller in here, who can PARTNER with didx and sell did's
from arbinet to us, and share the INCOMING MONEY that arbinet seems to be
giving out.

So again, if there is ANYONE here who is a arbinet partner, i invite u to look at didx
and sell your stock to us.

Now for your mexico number, simply click on REQUEST DID and as soon as we
have it, you will get it RESERVED for you, and it will be active and u will be BILLED
for it ;)

Thank You Again,

Rehan

> Rehan,
>

> LOL, I just got off the phone with Arbinet, and told
> them about DIDx.org, then told them to contact you
> Rehan as they " THINK " they are the best and yada
> yada.
>
> When I told him about DIDx.org, that DIDx.org was a
> startup, and was doing the same thing as Arbinet, he
> laughed and said they have all the carriers in the
> world there.
>
> 1 time fee for Arbinet is $10,000 + $3000 for
> provisioning.  Then you must have available either
> excellent credit or cash to be able to " Trade "
> routes, did #s, etc., on their exchange.
>
> Rehan, when he forwards to me the email detailing the
> details, I will forward it to you.  DIDx.org can be
> alot of things on the future, or, as I recommened to
> the Arbinet Sales men, Arbinet need to buy out
> DIDx.org! :)  Where is my cut Rehan?! :)
>
> When I had him look at DIDx.org, he seemed SHOCKED
> that someone else was selling DID #s.  So I would
> say that DIDx.org is for sure a GREAT thing
> and I can tell you now, after I have spoken with
> Arbinet, they * seemed * worried a little, as they
> were bragging the whole time to me that they are the
> elite in providing a exchange for DID #s and routes.
>
> Typical New Yorker attitude. But I am from CHICAGO!
>
> LOL.  Rehan, I told the Arbinet sales rep., Joe @ his
> cellular phone # 732-310-9501 that he should speak
> with
> you directly as he *seemed* stunned to learn about
> DIDx.org through me. :)
>
> Kick ass Rehan, but I got to tell you, everytime I try
> to buy some Mexican DID #s, they are always gone.
>
> When you log into DIDx.org, and look at what is
> "Available" then try to purchase what is " Available"
> it is NOT available.
>
> So what gives?
>
> Martin

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.