[Asterisk-biz] DIDx.org is competition for Arbinet me thinks :)

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Thu Jul 28 08:26:31 MST 2005

I personally think DIDx business approach have some area needed to be
improved:

1. When it was "launched", it was not ready, it sounded the attitude was
"hey this is free what you can ask for?".
2. Nobody really knows the cost to use the service as the owner, Rehan,
might not know the cost, so the message seems to be : "don't expect it is
free forever, but as long as this is still free, enjoy it". How many serious
business would take a freebie advantage like that? My personal experience
told me not much, but Rehan might correct me.

This is my 2 cents.

Alex