[Asterisk-biz] DIDx.org is competition for Arbinet me thinks :)

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 07:05:44 MST 2005

Rehan,

LOL, I just got off the phone with Arbinet, and told
them about DIDx.org, then told them to contact you
Rehan as they " THINK " they are the best and yada
yada.

When I told him about DIDx.org, that DIDx.org was a
startup, and was doing the same thing as Arbinet, he
laughed and said they have all the carriers in the
world there.

1 time fee for Arbinet is $10,000 + $3000 for
provisioning.  Then you must have available either
excellent credit or cash to be able to " Trade "
routes, did #s, etc., on their exchange.

Rehan, when he forwards to me the email detailing the
details, I will forward it to you.  DIDx.org can be
alot of things on the future, or, as I recommened to
the Arbinet Sales men, Arbinet need to buy out
DIDx.org! :)  Where is my cut Rehan?! :)

When I had him look at DIDx.org, he seemed SHOCKED
that someone else was selling DID #s.  So I would
say that DIDx.org is for sure a GREAT thing
and I can tell you now, after I have spoken with
Arbinet, they * seemed * worried a little, as they
were bragging the whole time to me that they are the
elite in providing a exchange for DID #s and routes.

Typical New Yorker attitude. But I am from CHICAGO!

LOL.  Rehan, I told the Arbinet sales rep., Joe @ his
cellular phone # 732-310-9501 that he should speak
with
you directly as he *seemed* stunned to learn about
DIDx.org through me. :)

Kick ass Rehan, but I got to tell you, everytime I try
to buy some Mexican DID #s, they are always gone.

When you log into DIDx.org, and look at what is
"Available" then try to purchase what is " Available"
it is NOT available.

So what gives?

Martin