[Asterisk-biz] 911 solutions

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Wed Jul 27 10:37:02 MST 2005

It's too bad that the 911 system as far as I know does not provide a 10
digit number that I could dial in each particular area.  In that case, I
could dial the 10 digit 911 number for the known location of my VOIP
user and pass whatever address or local CID information they need.  I
don't have any roaming SIP/IAX users and so I don't need to have
anything looked up.  The 911 system has outsmarted itself by being too
easy for PSTN dialers.

MARK.