[Asterisk-biz] 911 solutions

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Wed Jul 27 08:31:56 MST 2005

NetLogic has been testing a new service for 911 support, and we are
ready to offer it on a retail basis. Here is a description of the
service, how it works and its limitations.

Limitations:

1. Not mobile at this time. We expect to have mobility available before
the 120 day grace period for the FCC order expires.
2. We have coverage in about 70% of the US at this time.
3. You have to re-write the caller ID on a 911 call to a number we
provide. The number will be different for each customer\location. You
can do this in your Asterisk dialplan fairly easily.

We are charging $5 per month per location for the service -- less in
volumes of 100 or more.

Michael Young
NetLogic
myoung at netlogic.net