[Asterisk-biz] billing and customer portal

Chip Greenberg chip at iphone2.com
Fri Jul 15 06:26:10 MST 2005

Sergey, thx for the quick response.

Where are you located?

I'd like to understand what features you support. Initially we're
launching a consumer oriented softphone product and need billing
(prepay based on credit card/paypal) but will be moving into the hosted
pbx model shortly.

Do you offer different levels of portal access for Customer, CSR,
Reseller,  Admin?

What type of payment gateways do you support?

How easy is it to add/change products?

How do you integrate with our sales website (vs portal )

How do you deal with DID inventory?

What type of reports do you support?

How long to implement?

How do you deal w/training?