[Asterisk-biz] billing and customer portal

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Jul 15 05:33:34 MST 2005

Chip,

He have what you want.

Right now we are finishing our Billing system and end-user portal
version 2, which will have much more features,
including the reseller interface, and possibility to have as long
reseller chain as they want.

You can see the portal user interface demo for version 1 at our
production web-site:

http://www.hitcalls.com

Phone number: 1234567890
Password: 12345

If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to email us.

Chip Greenberg wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Does anybody have a vendor they could recommend for billing and portal
> for  end user (residential) services
>
> Chip

All the Best!
Sergey.