[Asterisk-biz] Joint Venture Proposal

xwang at cascotec.com xwang at cascotec.com
Wed Jul 13 13:26:46 MST 2005

Brent
Please take a look at 'http://purecom.com/telcoop! Let me know if this can
help you to start.

cheers!
steven

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of
bclem at im-online.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:49 AM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Joint Venture Proposal

Since most of us are really small and most if not all of us are having a
hard
time finding reliable service providers, would anyone be willing to form a
joint venture that will become a L3 Var? We would then resell to ourselves
thus
providing better service than 99 percent of the other providers we are
required
to go through to get service??

If we get enough providers in the joint venture, we can lower our startup
and
monthly costs as well as get a large enough amout of minutes to cover us all
At
this point, we'll take up to 5 potential partners.

IO Networks is willing to manage the joint venture at no cost to the
partnership.

Sincerely,
Brent Clements
Vice President, Operations