[Asterisk-biz] Joint Venture Proposal

bclem at im-online.net bclem at im-online.net
Wed Jul 13 11:48:41 MST 2005

Since most of us are really small and most if not all of us are having a hard
time finding reliable service providers, would anyone be willing to form a
joint venture that will become a L3 Var? We would then resell to ourselves thus
providing better service than 99 percent of the other providers we are required
to go through to get service??

If we get enough providers in the joint venture, we can lower our startup and
monthly costs as well as get a large enough amout of minutes to cover us all At
this point, we'll take up to 5 potential partners.

IO Networks is willing to manage the joint venture at no cost to the
partnership.

Sincerely,
Brent Clements
Vice President, Operations