[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultant inthe central/northerncalifornia area

bclem at im-online.net bclem at im-online.net
Tue Jul 12 19:25:22 MST 2005

Hi Cory,

Yes, but like I said, we won't make an order until the next few weeks. We have a
rollout phase planned and must coincide with that.

We are in final negotiations with the vendor of our Nationwide
telecommunications service for our Building Service Provider Model and once
that's done. We'll make an order.

I anticipate no more than 3 weeks until our order. Like I said, we will need
around 300 units of the GXP-2000's. We may even order about 50 of some type of
ATA, but have not decided on the final manufactorer of those(can you suggest a
good quality but low cost ATA that works good with Asterisk?)

Also, in order to get the reseller pricing, we will be signing up as a reseller
with you guys over the next few days.

Brent Clements