[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultant in the central/northern california area

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:53:30 MST 2005

Hello I can help you. I have a partner that works with me on asterisk
systems in your area. Well actually in South San Fransisco.  Give Raul
a call at 650-246-8900.  Tell him I sent you to him.

I can setup and help with all installation via remote access and he
can actually give you the parts and face to face contact you need.

Ariel

On 7/12/05, Sean Kennedy <skennedy at tpno-co.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My business is looking for an asterisk consultant to help determine the
> feasability of voip for our situation.  Preferrably someone near(ish)
> the Modesto CA area, as a face to face meet would be apprecaited.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Sean

Ariel Batista
Kasi International