[Asterisk-biz] SIP phones in an Enterprise

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.ca
Fri Jul 8 11:56:42 MST 2005

Although the Cisco line of IP phones are very nice, I would reccomend taking
a good hard look at the Polycom line of phones.

The Polycoms have sound quality that is every bit as good as the Ciscos,
have higher resolution displays (IP 50X and IP60X), have more usability
features (proper auto-answer, Instant messaging and presence), do not have
an ambiguous upgrade procedure, and then to be less expensive than the
Ciscos.

regards,
Derek Bruce
BananaTel Communications