[Asterisk-biz] VoIP SIP termination.

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:38:52 MST 2005

I'm looking for a provider that offers SIP termination in the US. Must
use SIP, must allow change of caller id over SIP. Must be reliable,
don't bother responding if you are as bad as simpletelecom.com. I am
looking to pay around $.018 a min to the US/Canada. If you think you
are the one, or you have expereince with a company that is very
reliable with the above, please email me off list. When emailing
please include this subject. I don't promise to respond to every
email.