[Asterisk-biz] VoIP Providers

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Thu Jul 7 08:53:52 MST 2005

Hey i  wasn't flaming anyone, i was just considering Matt's point.

BTW matt's message was more humor then flame for this Thursday morning,at
least first paragraph wich i was referring to, and my reply was in the
same tone.

Sorry that i may have confused you.

I will step out this topic since my 2 other points will just make it worst.

Sorry again.

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8300
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com

===================

You know if you guys wanna flame do it somewhere else.  Be an adult.
He might not originally be from this country and learning the English
language isn't the easiest anyhow.  So now if there are actually
moderators at Digium, would you please step in and do your job.  I mean
seriously.  Were all adults trying to accomplish the same task.

Brian Fertig
NOC/Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.
Tampa, FL Office