[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Post Billing Solution

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Mon Jan 31 10:29:22 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'm in search for a full featured VoIP billing system for post billing (not
calling card).  If anyone has created on in house or knows of a solution, I
am willing to pay for it up to $2500.  The features I am looking for would
be as follows.

Import CDR from Asterisk (either CSV though preferably mySQL)
Rate CDR per destination of call
Modification of Rates
Generation of Reports and Invoices
Addition of monthly service charges and taxes as applicable to invoices

If anybody has this or is willing to develop, please contact me offlist at

rmckay at raynettech.com

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC