[Asterisk-biz] 800 termination and colo in San Francisco / San Jose area?

Spencer Nassar spencer at gatheringpoint.net
Sat Jan 29 21:31:38 MST 2005

I'm looking for a provider in the San Francisco / San Jose area that
can support high volume 800 number termination with SIP or IAX2 service
to multiple co-located servers (that I would place in the co-location
facility).  I want the 800 termination to reside in the same facility
with dedicated switched gigabit connectivity to my servers.

Any recommendations for providers I should consider?

Thanks!