[Asterisk-biz] Astricon Training News: Stockholm, San Jose and Portland

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 27 12:56:30 MST 2005

*** Introducing: Meet Asterisk - a one day training

"Meet Asterisk" is a one day training for IT and Telephony managers and
engineers that wants to get a quick overview of the features and
benefits of Asterisk - the leading Open Source PBX for Linux. This class
takes you through Asterisk in a business environment, gives you an
introduction to the Asterisk project and how to install and configure
Asterisk.

The first "Meet Asterisk" will be held in San Jose Friday March 11th.
Find out more at this URL
* http://www.astricon.net/meetasterisk

*** Astricon Training: Introduction to Asterisk 5-day bootcamp

Last week we completed the first Astricon Training class, a five-day
"Introduction to Asterisk". As usual the first time you run a class,
students help you form and change the class so we know have a new
release of this class that we are going to run on these two occasions in
Europe and in the USA:

* Stockholm, Sweden, February 21-25
* Portland, Oregon, USA, April 18-22

These classes are now open for registrations. There are a limited number
of seats, so register quickly if you want to participate. The class is a
combination of teoretical presentations and practical labs. At the end
of the training, we will build a quite complicated Asterisk carrier
network, involving T1 PRI trunks, IAX2, SIP and normal analog phones. To
read all the details and register, use this URL
* http://www.astricon.net/training

These classes are very technical and requires knowledge of the Linux
operating system. At both occasions we will run the dCAP examination,
for those of you that wants to become Digium Certified Asterisk
Professionals. More information on this certification is available on
our web site.

*** Meet us at Von 2005 in San Jose, March 7-10
We will participate in the Asterisk Pavillon by Digium - a large booth
dedicated to Asterisk products and services. Welcome to visit us and
chat about Asterisk, chan_sip, our IAXphone and the Astricon conferences!

If you have any questions regarding these events, please mail us at
info at astricon.net !

Best regards,
The Astricon Team
/Olle & Steve