[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Has Level 3 DID's

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Mon Jan 24 12:17:53 MST 2005

Guys I have a simple answer here.

People want cheap, almost or for nothing calling and then all the 7 x 24
support,
SS7 and the like. So call your RBOC. I mean really. LiveVoip has and always
is
talking to Verisign, Nortel, Lucent and others as we scramble to install
equipment,
obtain DID's, and track the call quality. Sorry but you can spout technical
info all
day and it will not change what we deal with in the real world.......People
own and
or work at Telco's that have no business being there. Its a fact of life.
You can have
all the facts in the world and the carriers do not give a shit. That is a
fact.

True LNP is a pain in the ass. Hire someone, many someone's and get no ROI.
AT&T wireless sold the company because of LNP and huge CRM problems. AT&T
can write some pretty big checks.

Brandon Patterson

Consider this : You don't tell carriers like Qwest , XO and Level 3...they
tell you.