[Asterisk-biz] success stories?

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au
Thu Jan 20 14:49:18 MST 2005

Dear Chris,

We will be launching that phone in March .Prices will be around $130.00 it
is hardphone

Shams

"Christopher L. Wade" <clwade at sparco.com>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
21/01/2005 03:46 AM
Please respond to
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-biz] success stories?

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au wrote:
> 5        Most of the cheap brand phones does not implement SIP RFC very
> well that why you will find most of the key did not work on cheap phones

> like                 grandstream and others. We have our own phones
> developed and all of the SIP functions works very well with asterisk, we

> also have tested snom as         well and found no problem.

What do you mean by "We have our own phones developed"?  Are you
speaking of a soft-phone or a hard-phone?  If hard-phone, exactly how
did you go about 'developing' your own?

I've mentioned on the -users list in the past the idea of 'building' a
phone using extremely low-end ($$$-wise) pc equipment with tiny,
low-resolution LCD's to produce a soft-phone based hard-phone.

I would love to know what you did to 'develop' your own phone :)

-Chris