[Asterisk-biz] Unlocked WRT 54 GP2

steve steve at 17q.com
Tue Jan 18 22:23:17 MST 2005

Hi:

I am not going to give you legal advice on this board.   However, if you
want legal advice, then call me or seek the advice from your local attorney.

I will give you this to read for your enjoyment.

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/intell_prop_rts/SectI.htm

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/intell_prop_rts/app_l-m.htm#M

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/ipmanual/01ipma.htm

Steve