[Asterisk-biz] Unlocked WRT 54 GP2

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Jan 18 22:03:53 MST 2005

steve wrote:

>Even I have to admit there is always a way to break in.   If you do and you
>get caught, I will be happy to represent you.   Let's see, a federal DMCA
>case.  I will take the case for $50,000.00 up front retainer with $550.00 an
>hour plus all costs.

Since you are a lawyer,  legally tell us how DMCA Section 1201 Paragraph
F would NOT protect the precise operation of reconfiguring a device to
work with Asterisk instead of some other SIP based solution.

I will even offer to pay for one hour of your time for such a
explanation, provided one could verify your credentials, of course.

Jeremy McNamara