[Asterisk-biz] Unlocked WRT 54 GP2

steve steve at 17q.com
Tue Jan 18 13:23:01 MST 2005

Hi:

Before you talk, you should know the product.   Once the Password is
installed it can not be unlocked without the correct password.   This was
done pursuant to a contractual relationship with Vonage.   The same unit is
sold to Vonage as it is to ISP's except there is not a password installed in
the -NA units.

Next time research the product before you spread your crap about something
you have no knowledge about.   We have over 20,000 of these units installed
and working.   On our units we install linux with a cert and we are about to
give the new units away for free.  Our monthly rate for unlimited US is
$20.00 per month.

Steve
WL Com
619 946-2350