[Asterisk-biz] Fw: Looking for a partner on Argentina (Buenos Aires)

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Fri Jan 7 17:13:09 MST 2005

Hi,

One of my customers is opening a delegation or Argentina. I have to
install an Asterisk Server there, and connect it to main office on Madrid.
It would be a small office, with 5 - 8 phones.

Although I can send an Asterisk PBX from my office at Madrid and do the
installation remotely by SSH, I would prefer to contact someone located
near my end-customer, so he can provide on-site support, and even install
their own based Asterisk server there (I want to avoid to ship one from
Spain, and pay expense custom duties and travel fees to there).

Please contact back to my personal e-mail if you are able to help me,

Kind Regards,

Andres