[Asterisk-biz] success stories?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Thu Jan 6 23:18:18 MST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:54:15AM -0500, Jeremy McNamara spake thusly:
> I've done countless H.323 deployments with Asterisk.  One just has to
> know the right voodoo to make it play nice, as with any H.323 deployment.

I am sure you are absolutely right. You wrote chan_h323 so if anyone could
get H323 working you could. The rest of us might be better off to steer
clear of H323 unless really skilled in H323 voodoo. Which is a shame
because H323 is still by far the most widely used VOIP protocol in the
world. I would love it if more people were able to use it with asterisk.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.