[Asterisk-biz] Linksys PAP2-NA source

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 21:02:12 MST 2005

Bruce

(and anyone looking for IAX2 Phones, Phones with PA1688 Chip, 2
LAN Port Phones, PAP2s and any and all bulk buyers of IP
Phones)

Please visit http://ipphone.eezeephone.com where you may place
the order for both the IAX2 Phones and the LinkSys PAP2 NAs.

Our Netweb-301 and netweb-302 are the only proven and working
IAX2 Phones available in USA at the moment. We sold a lot of
them on ebay.(and we dont have lots of them in stock now.)

These phone prices are going to be increased from 10th of this
January in view of the successful implementation of IAX2
protocol into our phone.

We sell all our gear for a dollar or two less than all the
online merchants in the market and our phones dont have any
complaints so far.

We stopped listing these phones on ebay as we have sufficient
sales now from repeat orders.

Call Rana Dutt at 732-810-6707 Ext: 200 for all your needs of
the IAX2 IP Phones, 2 LAN Port (100 Mbps) Phones and the
LinkSys VOIP Gear and service. All bulk purchases will be at
great discounts.

Seshu Kanuri
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com
732-213-2422