[Asterisk-biz] Looking for VoIP services to resell

Adrian Boismoreau aboismoreau at skymedia.com.ar
Tue Jan 4 13:21:15 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to this list. Hope not to be off topic.

We are a small company from Argentina. We are looking for a VoIP (PC/device to phone) service company whose service we could resell, with minimal initial investment and with competitive international call rates. Our customers are from Argentina and many other South American countries.

I would be pleased to receive information via email.
Any comment / suggestion is also welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian Boismoreau
S K Y m e d i a
Su Presencia en Internet