[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Users] IAX2 web client that works with g723 / g729. We got One

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Mon Feb 28 02:11:49 MST 2005

Hi

We just developed an IAX web client.   We are currently testing it, and we
hope to be ready to market around 15 of this month. It is based on our own
OCX, that has a lot of funtions to do/process a call. If you want help us
on our testing, I can even send a demo on a few days. Main adventage of
beinfg an OCX is that we can use either on a Web Page or a custom program,
and have some many "skins" as we want to.

However, we DID not still decided how we will market it.   We have even
think about doing a free web client, with some kind of mention to our
company (so anybody can use it, but at least, they known who did the
program, know our talent, and count of us for future developments on the
future), but problem is that being a web client based on an OCX, is not so
easy to add that kind of publicity (althoug we know we can show a dialog
box on the initialitation of the OCX, we would prefer avoiding do so). Is
not so easy.... adding some kind of publicity so we can obtain some
beneficit from the efforts of our code, but having this publicity not
being a stopper for someone to use our control... :-)  Any ideas will be
welcome, as we need to eat !!! :-)

We DID not include commercials codecs on the code (i.e G729), but if need,
we kind reach an agreenment to include it.

Kind Regards,

                                Andrés

Andres Gorostidi  -  IT Operations Manager
e-mail: Andres at EuropeSIP.com

EuropeSIP - http://www.EuropeSIP.com
Global SIP Shop - http://www.GlobalSIPShop.com
C/Tierra de Barros, 2
28820 Coslada  Madrid (Spain)

Tel +34916733232 Fax: +34916695578
IAXTEL: +17003402658   FWD 501050

"Hakem Taourchi" <ht at phonitel.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
27/02/2005 23:48
Por favor, responda a
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>; Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>, <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Users] IAX2 web client that works with g723 /
g729

Hello,

Does anyone know of a web based client that can be used with g723, g729
codec that may integrate with Asterisk at all ?

I would consider commercial solutions as I understand g723 never comes
free

Asterisk-Users mailing list
Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: