[Asterisk-biz] DIDs in 905, 519 and 416 area codes?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at johnson-engineering.ca
Fri Feb 25 08:13:05 MST 2005

Bunch of small operators for 416 .. some even have 905

I haven't been tracking who since I'm only interested in 519.

Only one I can find that seems to have 519 DID RIGHT NOW is iax.cc  (I just
got my London DID last night that I applied for Feb 17)

Rumour has it that at least one other will have 519 DIDs within a month