[Asterisk-biz] building an termination in the caribbean

VOIP Consultant c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Feb 24 15:45:42 MST 2005

  Right on.  And let me add that most local carriers have sophisticated
software that can unequivocably detect "bypass".  Not only that, as I have
seen many times, there will be locals willing to offer their help, only to
take your money.  To make it short, it is not that it can not be done, it is
that you have to be a real insider for that :)

CS