[Asterisk-biz] Excuse Ignorance what is a DID / Termination? Are they in Australia?

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Wed Feb 23 17:20:35 MST 2005

Dean McEvoy wrote:
> I'm guessing a DID or termination is where the IP voice network connects
> with the PSTN. If that's what it is how would I go about finding them in
> Australia.

Looking for Australian Termination there are a couple.

The ones I use are http://www.freshtel.net/ they are providing me a
Direct In Dial number which I use for my Main Business line. Very good
services all things considered.

I also have additional services from http://www.austechpartnerships.com/atp/
They have the advantage of having numbers in most capitals were by can
dial in and enter extension number to get to me which is not really a
Direct In Dial number but has some added benifits without the cost.

If you need any specific information grab me off list and I will be
happy to help you.

David