[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Dev] ClueCon in Chicago June 8th to the 10th.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 04:35:52 MST 2005

Asterlink and going to put together a Dev conference in Chicago.  We
would like to see more developers in the Asterisk Community.

1. Showing that development on/for Asterisk is simple (in some
respects).
2. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
3. We will not really be touching anything related to configuration
(maybe lightly)
4. The project sure could use some more developers.

We hope to get more people fired up about development for both finding
and fixing bugs to helping make asterisk better.  Right now we have a
small hand full of dedicated developers that put in a lot of time and
money.  Any company or individual that wishes to help sponsor this
event please contact me off list.   This includes monetary resources,
anyone that wishes to speak or provide any input on what they would
like to see covered at the conference.

We have an outline of day one would be the Beginner, day two would be
the Intermediate track and then day 3 would be the advanced.  This
includes a developer round table.

Thanks,
Brian West
Asterlink.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com", has

Content preview:  Asterlink and going to put together a Dev conference
  in Chicago. We would like to see more developers in the Asterisk
  Community. 1. Showing that development on/for Asterisk is simple (in
  some respects). 2. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels. 3. We
  will not really be touching anything related to configuration (maybe
  lightly) 4. The project sure could use some more developers. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 0.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: digium.com]