[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

William Waites ww at groovy.net
Mon Feb 21 21:05:48 MST 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 04:43:30PM -0800, Tracy R Reed wrote:

> I really dig the embedded python in asterisk and I am making good use of
> it. Any chance you (or anyone else) could do the same for SER? It bugs me
> that I am having to learn yet another C-like language to customize SER
> when plenty of perfectly good and easy to embed languages already exist.

Glad to hear.

I would have to learn a lot more than I know now about what the internal
API of SER looks like before trying to do something like that. I actually
like the SER config grammar, I just wish it had a more general concept of
variables instead of a few pre-defined ones.

-w

--
William Waites, Consulting Technologist | Utility is when you have one telephone,
Consultants Ars Informatica S.A.R.F.    | luxury is when you have two, opulence is