[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Mon Feb 21 17:43:30 MST 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 06:21:30AM -0500, William Waites spake thusly:
> exten => XX.,1,Python(jack-of-all-trades)
>
> Embedded, so no overhead from fork(2) and database connections are
> persistant (you can even use the twisted framework)...
> Not to mention that programming python's much more pleasant than
> programming perl ;)

I really dig the embedded python in asterisk and I am making good use of
it. Any chance you (or anyone else) could do the same for SER? It bugs me
that I am having to learn yet another C-like language to customize SER
when plenty of perfectly good and easy to embed languages already exist.

--
Tracy Reed
http://ultraviolet.org