[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 14:56:45 MST 2005

Kevin & Duane,

Okay, you've persuaded me that patterns need to be more flexible. I'll
see if I can make them regular expressions, so you can do things like:

61[0-36-9]
61[^45]

There's no way this is going to work with sub range matches, so that
functionality is going to have to go. This means that if you search for
  44, a pattern of 4420 isn't going to be found. Which is more important
to everyone?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/