[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Feb 20 14:37:59 MST 2005

On Mon, February 21, 2005 8:21, Kevin P. Fleming said:

> I would like to see the system, when you search or download, provide a
> "not available" route for +614 and +615 for a given provider, if they
> have only provided a +61 route. I'm not suggesting that the database
> needs to provide routes for every possible prefix in +61, only the ones
> that we have learned are non-standard routes (not fixed-line).

Or a simpler options, stick a red exclaimation next to the main prefix
with a note down the bottom stating this prefix also includes higher rate
numbers, and if you made the exclaimation mark a link to a page listing
the other routes which if they were also clickable would allow you to much
more easily navigate these things...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."