[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org - Did Exchange service - Providers wanted

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Sat Feb 19 17:10:02 MST 2005

Minutes make money, green, gray and black money.

"absolutely no guarantee of quality, no recourse, and that goes through
multiple "hands" (and IP handoff points)"

Exactly.

People, rather customers, want to call home. PSTN is expensive. They can
get a 500 minute calling card for $50.00 US.

The fact that the card will give them only 150 minutes because of
service charges and advanced VoIP telecom accounting rules means that
they will keep trying different cards until they get one that is
reasonable value for their money.

When you nee to call home from overseas and you don't have a PSTN but
you do have $15 to talk to loved ones then VoIP works.

Being an honest gentleman, like you, I can afford to pay for five 9's
worth of quality and service. For a person making sub-minimum wages or
for workers in underdeveloped countries VoIP is their only economically
viable means of telephone communication.

Multi-point VoIP through rat holes is real money to real people.

If I were a person who had multiple PSTN/T-1 interfaces to the internet
with an abundance of servers an channel banks...

Wink, wink,

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken