[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org - Did Exchange service - Providers wanted

Rehan Ahmed rehan at supertec.com
Sat Feb 19 14:40:41 MST 2005

Dear Alex,

Thank you for the warm welcome before the launch :)

We are building a marketplace, and have no intention to force any one to do
anything.

This will be a trading place, and u do not have to route the calls via us,
it is an option only.

I requested the did's to demonstrate and give an on hands experience of the
product.

Sorry for not being more clear.

Rehan Ahmed
Director Business Development