[Asterisk-biz] call termination database part 2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 18 18:02:34 MST 2005

All,

That was easier than expected; it's added to version 0.1. Just like call
termination, it's very primitive, but seems to work. There's lots to do
- I'd like people to be able to buy on the site, but need to think about
how this would be done. Feedback is welcome.

I'll continue work on it tomorrow. I'll also allow a much greater
precision on prices, as people have been asking.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/