[Asterisk-biz] call termination database part 2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 18 17:03:37 MST 2005

Matthew,

I've designed the backend of the termination database to allow
expansions like this. It's an excellent idea, and one that I can put in
very quickly. It'll be in version 0.2. I may even have it in this
weekend (though I don't guarantee it).

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/