[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 18 11:14:21 MST 2005

William,

Protocol and codec selection will be in version 1 or 1.1. They're in the
database now, I just need to add them to the interface. I may get a
chance to add the others. If not, they can be added to a comments field.

Downloadable tables, probably in .csv, will be high on the priority list.

Allowing providers to upload .csv files, or specify a URL I can grab, is
on the wishlist.

Multiple currencies will not be in version 1, but perhaps 1.1 or 1.2.

I may have version 0.1 this weekend; I'll keep the list updated.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/