[Asterisk-biz] wanted: Canadian local/toll-free DIDs w/ diversionheader (rdnis)

Richard Cook richard at aspworld.com
Fri Feb 18 08:43:53 MST 2005

I say all Canadians should contact the Canadian Number Administrator and say
that we want our own toll-free NPA that we can control in Canada.

It's ridiculous the pricing and available of toll-free DIDs in Canada.  I
have not been able to find any CDN telecom that can offer anything below 7c
/min (I currently have 35c per 10 min block, which kinda sucks).

--
Richard Cook
richard at voctel.com
T: 705-223-2000 x2010