[Asterisk-biz] wanted: Canadian local/toll-free DIDs w/ diversionheader (rdnis)

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Fri Feb 18 08:16:40 MST 2005

Hello.
I'm in Canada (Winnipeg)  Running PRI with asterisk DNIS & RDNIS
I can do 800 & DID's
However, I have yet to find a Telecom provider that can deliver the 800#
dialed.  They all force you to buy a DID per 800#, then use your own DID
to determine the 800# dialed.

I could put a solution together for you using that method.

However, if you DO find a true non PSTN-DID solution, please let me know
so I have some ammunition to say to my Telco "Look, these guys are doing
it, I need to do it too"

Leslie Bester
LES.NET (1996) INC.
1-866-944-0009