[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Grant Cheeseman gcheeseman at telus.net
Wed Feb 16 09:22:45 MST 2005

Peter,

I am presently analyzing a similar thought process, I am part of a Telecom
Billing & customer care software business with development resources. We are
looking to expand into the VOIP market and ideally would lend much expertise
to the billing portion. Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss in
more detail.

Grant
604-970-6269