[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk for small businesses.

Seshu Kanuri asteriskvc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 08:51:40 MST 2005

Peter,

I am interested in joiniung hands, if you are located
in US. If you are not in US, I am interested in
running similar operation in US, through a
collaboration between us.

We already sell VOIP Phones branded in our name and
this could be a valuable addition.

check http://www.eezeephone.com

Let me know what you think.

Seshu Kanuri